Design your own labels by using this online service:
1. Visit www.canva.com
2. Create your free account
3. Create a design - click ‘Use Custom Dimensions’ in the top right corner
4. For a 750ml red and white wine label, use the size 100mm H x 90mm W. For a Champagne/Sparkling Wine label, use the size 75mm H x 100mm W
5. Use the tools on the left side of the page to design your label.
6. Save your design in case changes need to be made
7. Download your label as a ‘Print - PDF’ file.
8. Email your saved PDF file to us for checking.
Note: when designing, do not put any text within 5mm of the edge of the label as it may get trimmed off.
Once we have received your label, we will check it and make sure it's fine for printing and confirm this with you.
Label Printing - Including Application
This product is to have your custom wine label printed and then we will professionally apply them to the bottles purchased too. Simply head over to our unlabelled wine page to browse the selection and then add how ever many bottles you require to your cart before checking out with the labels.