Design your own labels by using this online service:
1. Visit www.canva.com
2. Create your free account
3. Create a design - click ‘Use Custom Dimensions’ in the top right corner
4. For a 750ml red and white wine label, use the size 100mm H x 90mm W. For a Champagne/Sparkling Wine label, use the size 75mm H x 100mm W
5. Use the tools on the left side of the page to design your label.
6. Save your design in case changes need to be made
7. Download your label as a ‘Print - PDF’ file.
8. Email your saved PDF file to us for checking.
Note: when designing, do not put any text within 5mm of the edge of the label as it may get trimmed off.
Once we have received your label, we will check it and make sure it's fine for printing and confirm this with you.
Personalized Wine Label - Printing and Application
Add a personalized wine label to a bottle of wine for a special and unique touch. You can choose already unlabelled wine or premium labelled wine and instruct us to remove the existing labels on your behalf. We will then professionally apply your wine label to the bottles for you.
By choosing to design your own label, you can let your imagination run wild and put together something really special to your exact requirements.